Much in a way that a plant needs sunlight and water to survive, hardcore football fans need a decent quiz to test their football knowledge. Now we don't claim that this is the best weekly football quiz in the world, but it's definitely in the top one.
Read through our brain teasing questions, jot down your answers and don't forget to click our link at the bottom of this page to see how you much of a football nerd you really are.
2) Arsenal face QPR at the Emirates on Saturday, a fixture which the Gunners won 1-0 last season. Who grabbed the winner for Arsenal on that occasion?
6) Defending Premier League champions Manchester City will be looking to bounce-back from their shock 3-1 defeat to Ajax in midweek with a victory against Swansea. Which Swansea winger joined City in the summer?
7) Sunday's early kick-off will be the 219th Merseyside derby between Everton and Liverpool, and you can hear it live on talkSPORT. It is usually a feisty affair between these two rivals, but how many red cards has this fixture seen in the Premier League era (August 1992 onwards)?
8) Newcastle play host to West Brom on Sunday at 3pm, but we want to know how many goals Magpies' striker Demba Ba has scored against West Brom in the three matches he has played against them?
9) Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas will be hoping to eradicate the memory of last weekend's derby defeat to Chelsea by beating a Southampton side which was thumped 4-1 by West Ham. Which side won the last time these two met?
10) The weekend's Premier League action is concluded on Sunday afternoon, with Chelsea facing Manchester United at Stamford Bridge. How many times did Blues boss Roberto Di Matteo score against Manchester United when he was a player?
How do you think you got on? Click here to see the answers then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...