BETTER than Zlatan Ibrahimovic's overhead kick - it's talkSPORT's Premier League quiz!
Scroll down to play football's toughest quiz! This week, whoever gets full marks has WON the chance of listening to talkSPORT all day, every day for a WHOLE year, which EVERYONE is welcome to do anyway...
We're less than six weeks away from Christmas but rather than pondering over which gifts to buy this year, the majority of football fans in the world have been counting down the days until talkSPORT's latest Premier League quiz - and who can blame them?
Go on then, give it your best shot!
1) Spurs visit the Emirates on Saturday lunchtime, but which side has won more Premier League games so far this season - Arsenal or Spurs?
2) Roberto Martinez takes his Wigan team to face Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool - which manager is younger?
3) Which goalkeeper has a better saves-to-shot percentage this season - Man City's Joe Hart or Aston Villa's Bradley Guzan?
4) Which current Swansea City star helped Newcastle gain promotion back to the Premier League in 2010/11?
5) Who were Norwich playing when Delia Smith famously addressed the supporters on the pitch at Carrow Road, and shouted: "Where are you? Where are you? Let's be 'avin' you! Come on!"
a) Man United
c) Man City
6) Which Southampton player spent part of the 2011/12 season on loan at QPR?
7) Who is older - Everton's manager David Moyes, or Reading boss Brian Mcdermott?
8) Roberto Di Matteo takes Chelsea to West Brom, the club who sacked him as manager in February 2011 - where were the Baggies in the Premier League table at the time?
9) Who did Fulham sign from Sunderland in August 2012?
10) Who played for the Tampa Bay Rowdies in 1983, Tony Pulis or Sam Allardyce?
How do you think you got on? Click here to see the answers then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...