AWOOGA! Premier League quiz - how many questions can you answer correctly?
Scroll down to play the toughest, most exciting, unmissable football quiz the world has ever seen!
It's Friday, so that can mean only one thing... talkSPORT's delicious Premier League quiz. Take a gander at our ten questions, note down your answers and then click on the link at the bottom of the page to see how you fared...
1) Saturday's early kick-off sees West Ham welcome Chelsea to the Boleyn Ground for the first time since 2010. That day West Ham lost 3-1, but which former Chelsea player grabbed a late consolation goal for the Hammers?
2) Who has scored more goals this season (in all competitions): Theo Walcott or Michu?
3) Following their 0-0 draw with Chelsea in midweek, Fulham host Tottenham in their second London derby in three days. How many ex-Fulham players are in Tottenham's current squad?
4) Southampton's last visit to Anfield in the Premier League saw the Saints lose 1-0 on 28 December 2004. Who scored for Liverpool that day?
a) Vladimir Smicer
b) Florent Sinama-Pongolle
c) Neil Mellor
5) Man City play host to Everton on Saturday afternoon, with Joe Hart and Tim Howard set to square-off between the sticks. Which 'keeper has made more saves in the Premier League this season though?
6) Harry Redknapp's first game in charge of QPR saw the Rs grab a point away to Sunderland in midweek. Their clash against Aston Villa on Saturday will be the 41st time the two sides have met, but who has won more times?
7) Saturday's late kick-off sees Reading take on Manchester United. The Red Devils emerged victorious the last time they played at the Madjeski, on 19 January 2008, but what was the score?
8) Following their midweek humbling, West Brom take on Stoke this weekend. Which side has spent more seasons in the top division (First Division/Premier League)?
9) Who finished higher in the league last year, Norwich or Sunderland?
10) Which foreign star grabbed the winner for Newcastle when they defeated Wigan at St. James's Park last season?
How do you think you got on? Click here to see the answers then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...