A word of warning from previous participants of talkSPORT's Premier League quiz.
"If I spent more time perfecting my football skills and less time scratching my head, playing talkSPORT's mega tough Premier League quizzes, then I definitely wouldn't be a baldy," Arjen Robben once claimed.
Wayne Rooney, meanwhile, no longer plays after shelling out thousands of pounds on a new barnet. "I was playing a few of their ball-busting quizzes and ended up ripping the hair from my head when I didn't know who was taller out of Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain," he said.
Now that we've covered our backs, you may now begin...
1) Aston Villa travel to Liverpool unbeaten in five games, including four in the Premier League, but who inflicted their last defeat on them - a heavy 5-0 thrashing?
A) Man United
B) Man City
2) Man United welcome Sunderland, whom they defeated on the final day of the 2011/12 season, but who scored United's goal in the 1-0 win?
3) Newcastle play Man City at St James' Park on a run of five defeats in six Premier League games, while City goalkeeper Joe Hart has kept six clean sheets in the race for the Golden Glove award. Which other league goalie is leading the charts with eight clean sheets?
4) At Carrow Road, Wigan will be aiming to record their first Premier League win over Norwich and with Arouna Kone having scored four in 16, they have every chance. Which Spanish club did the Latics buy him from?
5) When Fulham left Loftus Road after beating QPR 1-0 last season, Pavel Pogrebnyak scored the decisive goal, but which player - who is no longer at Craven Cottage - played the pass that led to the striker's seventh-minute finish?
6) Everton's two league defeats this term have come on the road and striker Nikica Jelavic will be doing his best to ensure he does not make it three at Stoke. Jelavic joined from Rangers in January, but which other forward made the switch from Ibrox to Goodison in the summer?
7) Last season Tottenham played Swansea at White Hart Lane and won 3-1 with Gylfi Sigurdsson scoring for the Swans, before joining Spurs in the summer. What other Premier League club has the midfielder played for?
8) Who was Carlton Cole talking about in his post-match interview following West Ham's dramatic comeback against West Brom at the Hawthorns in February 2011? “I've never seen him like that. If you were there you would have had a tear in your eye.”
9) Reading and Arsenal may have played out a 12-goal thriller in the Capital One Cup earlier this season, but how many goals have been scored in total in their last four league meetings?
How do you think you got on? Click here to see the answers, then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...
DISCLAIMER: The quotes from the players are completely made up