The rumour mill has linked Newcastle to Ajax starlet Jody Lukoki and talkSPORT's Transfer Spotlight has more on the winger...
Name: Jody Lukoki
Date of birth: 15 November 1992
Born: Kinshasa, The Congo
International: Capped at Netherlands U19
What's the latest?
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is looking for more attacking options and has been linked with a £3.5m transfer for 20-year-old Lukoki. The winger currently plies his trade at Ajax, the club the Magpies bought Vurnon Anita from.
Did you know?
1) Before he could even kick a ball, Lukoki moved with his family to escape the war in the Congo to the Netherlands where he grew up in Amsterdam and joined the Ajax academy when he was 10.
2) Frank de Boer handed Lukoki his debut in January 2011 during a 2-0 win against Feyenoord and he drew the biggest cheer of the game when the 18-year-old cheekily nutmegged Tim de Cler.
3) Lukoki is a winger, but can also play behind the striker. In his first 11 league appearances this season, he scored three times, twice after coming on as a substitute. Despite being 20, he already has two Eredivisie winners medals thanks to Ajax's focus on youth, which has allowed him and other products of the famous academy to flourish.
4) After playing for the younger Netherlands squads, he has been included in recent U21 sides, though is yet to make an appearance.
5) Lukoki has a twin brother, Madjer, who plays for NAC.