Forget lying cyclists, we've got another tough Premier League quiz for you to sink your teeth into and let's face it, you'd have to be a bigger dope than Lance Armstrong not get at least one correct answer. Take a look at the questions, then click the link at the bottom for the answers.
5) West Brom host Aston Villa in the late kick-off, live on talkSPORT on Saturday, but which Villa midfielder was sent off – the last player to have been red carded in the fixture – then successfully appeal against the decision in 2011?
6) West Ham were last beaten at home by QPR in 1993 when Gary Penrice, Les Ferdinand and which pony-tailed former Premier League defender scored?
7) Sunderland are unbeaten in their last four visits to Wigan, with their last visit being a 4-1 win for the Black Cats. Craig Gardner and James McClean scored the first two, but who got the other goals? Hint – one is African and the other British...
8) Ahead of Chelsea and Arsenal, which club has scored more goals in the fixture, which has been played 151 times previously?
9) Who scored twice for Tottenham the last time they beat Man United on home soil, a 3-1 win in 2001?
10) Southampton have appointed a new manager ahead of their match with Everton at St Mary's, but which Argentinian club did Mauricio Pochettino begin his playing career with? (If you read our lowdown on the new Saints boss, you'd know). Clue: If Mike Newell's former players set up a club together, they might have the same team name as this South American side.
How do you think you did? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ANSWERS, then check your scores on the index below.
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-9: Not bad, not bad at all
10: Take a bow, son!
11: We don't believe you
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...