Bradford City's League Cup heroics, coupled with Eden Hazard's run-in with a play acting Welsh ball boy, have placed added pressure on this weekend's FA Cup fixtures to capture our imagination.
talkSPORT's football quiz, on the other hand, is guaranteed to take your breath away every single week, without fail.
This week, we challenge football fans all over the world (and possibly further afield) with 10 questions based on some of the tastier FA Cup ties...
1) Stoke City welcome Man City to the Britannia Stadium in a repeat of the 2011 FA Cup final, when which player scored the game's only goal?
3) In a repeat of last season's FA Cup third round clash, QPR meet MK Dons this weekend. Which midfielder ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in this game, at the MK Stadium last year, ruling him out for the remainder of QPR's Premier League campaign?
5) Poor travellers Fulham will be hoping to pull off a surprise at Old Trafford in Saturday's early evening kick-off, but we'd like to know which former English Red Devil is likely to make an appearance for the Cottagers?
6) Chelsea face a short trip across West London to take on Brentford, whose Griffin Park home boasts which of the following:
a) A statue of Natalie Sawyer
b) A retractable roof
c) A pub on every corner of the ground
d) A statue of Natalie Cassidy
7) Oldham take on Liverpool for the second successive season in the FA Cup, but what was the score when they met at Anfield last year?
a) Liverpool 5-1 Oldham
b) Liverpool 4-0 Oldham
c) Liverpool 5-0 Oldham
d) Liverpool 5-2 Oldham
8) Neil Warnock's Leeds side welcome AVB's Spurs to Elland Road on Sunday, but what was the score when these two managers came face-to-face as QPR hosted Chelsea in the Premier League, in October 2011?
a) QPR 0-0 Chelsea
b) QPR 1-0 Chelsea
c) QPR 0-1 Chelsea
b) QPR 0-5 Chelsea
9) League Two side Aldershot visit Championship promotion chasers Middlesbrough. Who is Aldershot's manager?
10) Which team has won the FA Cup the most times?
How do you think you got on? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ANSWERS then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below...