The Premier League is back, but with Champions League matches next week, Sir Alex Ferguson is up in arms that talkSPORT's Premier League quiz is taking place on a Friday, a full 24 hours before the Red Devils kick off against QPR. Sorry Fergie, that's the kind of clout this quiz has and you'll just have to deal with it.
1) Following their Champions League humbling in midweek, Arsenal turn their attentions to Aston Villa this weekend. Who has scored more Premier League goals this season: Olivier Giroud or Christian Benteke?
2) It's a case of can't win versus won't win as Fulham and Stoke clash in Saturday's early fixture. Both sides have won just seven times this season, but who has lost more?
3) This weekend Everton travel to Norwich, the scene of an entertaining draw last season. What was the score that day?
4) Bottom take on top as QPR play host to Man United on Saturday. The last time QPR beat Man United was on New Years' Day 1992, when they surprised everyone by winning 4-1 at Old Trafford. Which QPR player scored a hat-trick that day?
a) Andy Sinton
b) Ray Wilkins
c) Dennis Bailey
d) Roy Wegerle
5) Reading host Wigan on Saturday looking to avenge their 3-2 loss to the Latics earlier this season. What we want to know is, which side have spent more seasons in the Premier League?
6) Following their 2-0 victory over Liverpool last time out, West Brom will look to continue their winning ways at home to Sunderland this weekend. West Brom are unbeaten in their last six outings against Sunderland. When did their last defeat to the Black Cats occur?
7) As part of a sensational Sunday of football on talkSPORT, Man City take on Chelsea – live on 1089/1053AM, on DAB and online from 1pm. City were victorious in the fixture last season, but who scored the winner?
8) Newcastle take on Southampton on Sunday with both clubs desperate for three points as they look to avoid the relegation battle below them. Both sides currently hover above the drop zone on 27 points, but who has the better goal difference?
9) Monday night sees yet another London derby as West Ham host Tottenham Hotspur. The last time the two sides met at Upton Park, West Ham ran out 1-0 winners, but which former Hammers striker grabbed the winner?
a) Freddie Sears
b) Frederic Piquionne
c) Demba Ba
d) John Carew
How do you think you got on? Click here to see the answers, then refer to our index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-7: Not bad, not bad at all
8: Take a bow, son!
9: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below.