It's Friday again, so that can mean only one thing... time for talkSPORT's Premier League quiz. Perhaps the most brain-numbingly hard football quiz on the plant, rumours are Pope Benedict XVI is looking forward to tackling the quiz in his retirement. Do you think you can do better than his holiness? Then give it a go...
1) Following his midweek rant, Rafa Benitez's Chelsea face West Brom on Saturday, a fixture which could prove to be the final nail in the Spaniard's coffin. Former boss Andre Villas-Boas was sacked this time last year after losing to West Brom, but what was the score that day?
2) Everton play host to Reading this weekend, a fixture which hasn't proved too kind to the Toffees in recent times. When was the last time Everton beat the Royals?
3) Man United will aim to preserve their 12 point lead at the top of the table when the play Norwich on Saturday afternoon. The Canaries are more than capable of an upset though, beating United 1-0 earlier this season. Who scored the only goal of that game?
4) Harry Redknapp will undoubtedly face a rough reception when he takes QPR to St Mary's to face former club Southampton this weekend. How many current Premier League sides has Redknapp managed?
5) It will literally be a clash of the giants as the big boys of Stoke and West Ham square-up to each other this weekend. But who is taller: Kenwyne Jones or Andy Carroll?
6) Who has conceded more goals this season – Simon Mignolet or Mark Schwarzer?
7) Off the back of their Capital One Cup triumph last weekend, it's business as usual for Swansea as they take on an in-form Newcastle side. Both sides have scored 38 times in the league this season, but who has conceded the least?
8) Saturday's late kick off sees Wigan host Liverpool with live and exclusive radio commentary on talkSPORT 1089/1053AM, DAB and online. The last time Liverpool won at the DW Stadium was way back in in 2007. Who scored their winner that day?
a) Fernando Torres
b) Sami Hyypia
c) Dirk Kuyt
d) Yossi Benayoun
9) Without a doubt the biggest match of the weekend is the North London derby, with Tottenham welcoming Arsenal to White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon. Which player has scored the most North London derby goals in the Premier League era (1992/93 onwards)?
a) Thierry Henry
b) Emmanuel Adebayor
c) Robin van Persie
d) Teddy Sheringham
10) This week's Monday night match is between relegation-threatened Aston Villa and reigning champions Man City. The two sides have met 147 times in their history, but who has won more times?
How do you think you got on? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ANSWERS, then refer to out index below to find out what kind of football fan you are!
0-2: Hang your head in shame!
3-5: Armchair fan
6-8: Not bad, not bad at all
9: Take a bow, son!
10: You cheated, didn't you?
How did you get on? Be honest and let us know with a comment below.